Our Support Coordinators help you navigate your NDIS plan and establish your services. We help you to prepare your first plan and all the reviews thereafter along your NDIS journey. Our primary motive is to build your decision-making skills and regain control over essential aspects of your life.Connect with our team
NDIS Support Coordination
When you prepare for your NDIS plan review, we help you identify your disability related short- and long-term goals and assist you in obtaining enough funding approved for your therapy and services.
We provide you choice and control and help you understand the terms and conditions part of your service agreement with providers and explain the implications so there are no misunderstandings.
Our support coordinators will work as your personal feedback mechanism to discuss your grievances and general opinions on the services you receive.
Our Support Coordinator can aid you in
- Taking informed decisions regarding your NDIS funding
- Choosing disability care services that suit your needs and goals
- Understanding the terms and conditions of service agreements
- Conveying your grievances and feedback to your service providers
- Participating further in family and community life
- Making appointments with therapists
We realise the challenges involved in the process of securing adequate disability care and support for yourself. It is also difficult for your loved ones to navigate the process without any assistance, and the responsibility to choose the best service providers can be overwhelming. Our support coordinators aim to relieve you of these worries.
Choose Ruhil Care's Support Coordination to
- Improve relations with your community
- Obtain top-notch services in Sydney, NSW
- Get connected with disability-friendly facilities
- Secure the access that you deserve
- Gain improved independence